So, just what is ‘Power Sticking’? We’ve teamed up with the makers of Power Stick, the cool deodorant, in a $1000 giveaway that answers that very question!
We all know that when you’ve had a tough exercise session, you need to feel fresh and clean quickly. Power Stick not only delivers the results you need, the people behind it have decided to crash the ‘boring’ world of personal hygiene with an amazing competition!
Remember planking? How about Gangnam Style, or the Harlem Shake? Now is your chance to define what ‘Power Sticking’ is by recording a short video and sending it in to the organizers!
So, how do you win that $1000 first prize? Simple.
Record a short video, submit it and get your friends to vote on it. Get the most votes, and the cash is all yours!
Need a little inspiration? Take a look at these entries…
Here are the full rules and remember, this competition is open to only UsFitties readers resident in the United States – sorry to all those that don’t live in the right place. We’ll have more International competitions real soon…
How to Enter
Between now and June 17th, 2013:
- Submit a video at the Power Stick Facebook page (you’ll need to Like the page to submit) no longer than 2 minutes in length in which you describe and/or show your definition of what ‘Power Sticking’ is
- Contestants are encouraged to share their video with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter and email to encourage them to vote
- Voting period is open for the length of the contest and votes can be cast daily
- You are encouraged to submit your entry early to take advantage of a longer voting period
- People vote with a ‘thumbs up’ or ‘thumbs down’ on the videos on Facebook
- The video with the most thumbs up votes is the winner
Grand Prize (one winner) will receive $1000 US dollars (in the form of a check payable to the winner) and the winners’ video will be featured on the A.P. Deauville/Power Stick blog and social channels.
Runners-Up (two): A Power Stick personal care package and their videos featured on the A.P.Deauvile/Power Stick blog and social channels.
Winners will notified by Facebook. Prizes will be shipped within 2-3 weeks of winner verification. A.P. Deauville is not responsible for any change in entrant’s mailing address, email, and/or telephone number. If any prize is returned as undeliverable, if winner cannot be verified, or if winner is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner.
- You must be 18 years of age or older at the date of entry.
- Open only to any legal residents of any of the 50 United States or District of Columbia
- Entrants must have a valid Facebook account.
- Employees of A.P. Deauville, their affiliate companies, and immediate family members are ineligible.
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter to win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
- You may submit more than one entry for consideration.
- Entries are submitted on the Power Stick Facebook page.
- You entry becomes the property of A.P. Deauville. We reserve the right to post your video online, in print or in any other form or format.
- Entries will be submitted once approved by A.P. Deauville
- Entries may be rejected/disqualified if deemed inappropriate in nature.
- A.P. Deauville reserve the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
- A.P. Deauville are not responsible for server unavailability, computer or any other electronic telecommunications malfunction.
- All decisions made by the A.P. Deauville are considered final.
- Entries must be received by June 17th, 2013 11:59PM EST.
- Winner will be announced June 28th, 2013
- A.P. Deauville reserves the right to make changes to the above dates. Participants will be notified via our Facebook page of any changes made.
So – get to it! This is your chance to define ‘Power Sticking’, bag $1000 in cold, hard cash and start the next viral video sensation.